The Lykke Wallet mobile application for iOS and Android is the key element of the Lykke trading ecosystem. Our wallet app makes it easy for you to trade currencies and cryptocurrencies. You can buy and sell assets such as bitcoin and ether on the open-source Lykke Exchange, our next-generation trading platform, with immediate settlement and direct ownership, thanks to distributed ledger technology, all at zero percent commission.Watch how it works
You won’t believe how easy it is to get up and running on our trading platform. Just follow these simple steps:
Download your free Lykke Wallet app for iOS or Android.
Register your Lykke Wallet.
Provide a photo, ID and proof of address. The app guides you through the process. Five minutes, and you’re done.
Put some money into your Lykke Wallet: Deposit bitcoins, transfer funds from a bank card or e-wallet, or make a bank wire transfer.
Our global exchange is at your fingertips. Buy and sell fiat currencies as well as cryptocurrencies, or invest in ICOs, all without fees.
Our mobile app comes complete with
everything that you need to trade:
- Choose the type of asset that you want to buy, sell or trade: FX currencies, bitcoins, ethers, or colored coins/tokens.
- Take advantage of instant information about asset prices: track the price of bitcoins and other exchange rates in real time.
- Assume control of your assets: check balances, transaction history and blockchain details for all transactions at a glance.
- Conveniently organize your funds using trading and private wallets.
- Use your existing wallets on the Lykke Exchange: import a private key into the app, and use the assets for trading or investing.
- Make operations with digital money fast, easy and for free: deposit and spend bitcoins and ethers via a QR code with no fee.
- Protect the mobile trading app and orders confirmation with a PIN.
- Remotely disable access if your iPhone or Android phone is lost or stolen.
It's like your normal wallet or purse, only it's electronic. You use it to hold your money in different currencies. It's very practical: You can exchange one currency to another, and you don't need to go to a bank or an exchange to do it. Your mobile wallet cryptocurrency app is linked to the Lykke Exchange. You can buy shares with it and even issue your own.
You need Lykke Wallet if:
- You want to invest in digital assets.
- You want to exchange currencies and cryptocurrencies.
- You want to profit from trading.
Nothing. There is no charge to use Lykke Wallet, and the commission rate is zero percent.
You don’t need any special knowledge. If you use the Internet, social media, online banking, or other apps on your smartphone, you are skilled enough to manage your Lykke Wallet.
Unlike traditional exchanges, you don’t need to trust your bitcoins to the marketplace. Lykke Wallet is a multisignature wallet, which is like a safe with two keys. You have one key, and the exchange has the other. No one can take your money, even if your personal key is stolen.
When you put your money into a Lykke Wallet, Lykke emails you a signed refund transaction. If the exchange is compromised, you’ll get your money back within two weeks.
You can withdraw your money to your account at any time without paying a fee.
Trading financial products involves significant risk and can result in the loss of your invested capital. You should not invest more than you can afford to lose and should ensure that you fully understand the risks involved. Trading leveraged products may not be suitable for all investors. Before trading, please take into consideration your level of experience, investment objectives and seek independent financial advice if necessary. It is the responsibility of the Client to ascertain whether he/ she is permitted to use the services of Lykke Vanuatu Limited based on the legal requirements in his/ her country of residence. Please read full Risk Disclosure.
Lykke Corp UK Limited is a company registered in England number 10093552 limited by shares with its registered office at 86-90 Paul Street, London EC2A 4NE.
Lykke Vanuatu Limited is regulated by the Vanuatu Financial Services Commission (VFSC) of Vanuatu with Company number 17909.
Risk warning: Trading leveraged products can result in losses that exceed your deposits. Ensure you understand the risks. Read full Risk Disclosure.