- Written by
Zug, Switzerland. – September 22nd, 2021. Lykke introduces a new feature in the Lykke Wallet mobile apps – a chat with the support agents accessible directly from the mobile device application.
In the cryptocurrency world, technically advanced and not always intuitive, it’s important to have a place to resort to when a technical issue emerges. Many mainstream platforms convert opening a support ticket in a quest in which the user has to surmount a wall of bots making you bounce around the Help Center without any useful outcome. At Lykke, we value each client and offer truly human support centered around resolving our users’ queries asap and in depth. With the commitment to this effort, now our support becomes even more accessible thanks to the support chat feature in the app. Users will now be able to open a ticket and attach screenshots if needed directly from the app.
Here are some perks of the new feature:
- Open a support ticket directly through the app
- Receive an email notification when you get a reply
- Interact with the support agents through the app or by email
- Send a screenshot of the issue you’re experiencing right through the app
- No more confusion because you’ve sent a support request from a different email address - send the request from the app and we will automatically be able to check your account.
About Lykke Wallet
Lykke Wallet is an all-in-one cryptocurrency trading platform available as a web terminal and an Android or an iOS mobile app. Among the features of the Lykke Wallet platform there are zero trading fees, low spreads, selected cryptocurrencies and forex pairs. It offers a safe trading environment thanks to the KYC and AML compliance. We are committed to making the trading experience at our platform as smooth and seamless as possible. The new feature is designed to make our support service more accessible and improve the client experience. Try it now, download the app here and get in touch!