Lykke ICO Platform
Move capital from where it is – to where it is needed
Raising capital through an IPO (initial public offering) is an expensive, time-consuming process. For that reason transformational ideas might never reach market.
But with an ICO, or Initial Coin Offering, boundaries of traditional finance are removed.
If you have something of value that you can quantify — a service, a share of stock, a cryptocurrency, or anything else that you can imagine — you can represent this asset as a digital coin and trade it on the Lykke Exchange.
Reach motivated investors around the globe on our transparent, fair, and secure trading platform, where the only barrier to entry is your own innovation.
Here are just a few of the ways that we can help your project to succeed:
- By providing technical consultation services from our unparalleled team of crypto market experts, from guiding you through the tokenization concept to maximizing the position of your enterprise at every stage of the ICO
- By presenting your ICO to Lykke investors and users
- By connecting you to our network of reliable legal counsel for advice on regulation and so on
- By listing your token on the Lykke Exchange, a well regarded, dynamic digital marketplace
We are working closely with regulators worldwide toward offering a fully endorsed trading platform and ICO solution. A number of services within the context of an ICO, such as technical and business consultation services, are generally unregulated. We may therefore provide these to you without further legal consideration. However, we are currently limited as to what we can offer with regard to regulated services, such as the listing of certain tokens and marketing them to investors. For every ICO service or listing request, we must make a decision with regard to its regulatory status before we proceed. We ask that you apply for our services through this ICO portal for that purpose.
For more information about our regulatory status, click the headings below.
Unregulated tokens may be listed on a number of our trading venues. Currently, we are licensed to deal in tokens that qualify as securities through Lykke Vanuatu. We are also in the process of obtaining a number of additional licenses, which will enable us to offer a fully regulated trading platform. Specifically:
- We are applying to operate an organized trading facility in Switzerland.
- We are applying to operate a multilateral trading facility in the United Kingdom.
- We are applying to be a licensed market operator in Singapore.
- We are applying for licenses to operate an exchange in the United States.
Until we obtain these licenses, however, we might not be able to list your token on the Lykke Exchange, or there might be limits regarding the type of token that we can list (such as retail or accredited) or the residency of participating investors.
We are currently in the process of obtaining a number of licenses that will enable us to provide a number of regulated services in the context of an ICO, such as underwriting and marketing. In the meantime, we might not be able to provide these services to you with regard to your token, or there might be limits regarding the type of token that we can support (such as retail or accredited) or the residency of potential investors.