Terms and regulation
This page discusses all the terms, regulations, and other rules that apply to your use of Lykke’s services, including:
The Lykke Wallet mobile app, which is available for iOS and Android, has two functions. First, it enables a user to store various types of digital coins and tokens, including Lykke fiat money, cryptocurrencies, utility tokens, security tokens, and other instruments. Second, it provides an access point to the Lykke Exchange, which comprises a number of Lykke trading venues and services:
- A trading venue maintained by Lykke Corp UK for trading Lykke FX Colored Coins (lkeCHF, lkeEUR, lkeGBP, and lkeUSD), cryptocurrencies (BTC and ETH), Litecoin (LTC), SolarCoin (ccSLR), Zcash (ZEC), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Bitcoin Gold (BTG), Dash (DASH), TreeCoin (TREE), Stellar (XLM), Bitshares (BTS), Ethereum Classic (ETC), and TIME, and for depositing fiat or cryptocurrencies to or from the wallet
- A trading venue maintained by Lykke Netherlands, for trading a number of utility tokens: 0x (ZRX), Aeternity (AE), AION (AION), Augur (REP), AppCoins (APPC), AirToken (AIR), Bancor (BNT), Blackmoon (BMC), BlockV (VEE), Blockpass (PASS), CanYaCoin (CAN), Civic (CVC), Coinfirm (AMLT), Colu (CLN), Datum (DAT), Debitum (DEB), Decentraland (MANA), DENT Wireless (DENT), Dether (DTH), District0X (DNT), Enigma (ENG), EOS (EOS), Ethos (ETHOS), Everex (EVX), FriendZ (FDZ), Freyrchain (FREC), Gatcoin (GAT), Genesis Vision(GVT), Globcoin (GCP), Gnosis (GNO), Golem (GNT), Helbiz (HBZ), HelloGold (HGT), Hive Project (HVN), Icon (ICX), IpStock (IPS), Indorse (IND), IOStoken (IOST), Lockchain (LOC), Loopring (LRC),Lordcoin (LC), Lucyd (LCD), Mothership (MSP), Musereum (ETM), Metalpay (MTL), Mysterium (MYST), OmiseGO (OMG), Peculium (PCL), Playkey (PKT), Populous (PPT), Powerledger (POWR), Quanta (QNTU), Request Network (REQ), Restart Energy (MWAT), Selfkey (KEY), SingularityNET (AGI), SmartOne Legal (LGL), SONM (SNM), Storj (STORJ), Substratum (SUB), Vetri (VLD), VeChain (VET), Viberate (VIB), Waltonchain(WTC), WAX token (WAX), Wepower (WPR)
- Lykke Corp AG, for trading Lykke coins (LKK) and one and two year forwards on Lykke coins (LKK1Y and LKK2Y)
- Lykke Vanuatu, for margin trading
When trading through the Lykke Wallet app, any of the coins, tokens, and services listed above, you are using the corresponding trading venue on which those coins or tokens are traded or by which those services are offered. When engaging with any of the trading venues, you are bound by the applicable rules:
- Rules for engaging with Lykke Corp UK
- Rules for trading with Lykke Netherlands
- Rules for trading with Lykke Corp AG
- Rules for trading with Lykke Vanuatu
Rules for engaging with Lykke Corp UK
The following rules apply to engaging with Lykke Corp UK.
The Rulebook, which describes the functionality of trading on the trading venue maintained by Lykke Corp UK.
Rules for trading with Lykke Netherlands
The following rules apply to trading with Lykke Netherlands.
- Terms and conditions for participants
- Trading Rules
- Listing Rules
Rules for trading with Lykke Corp AG
The following rules apply to trading with Lykke Corp AG.
The Rulebook, which describes the functionality of trading on the trading venue maintained by Lykke Corp UK, applies mutatis mutandis to the functionality and trading by Lykke Corp AG.
Rules for trading with Lykke Vanuatu
The following rules apply to trading with Lykke Vanuatu.
Terms and conditions for Lykke’s B2B services
All B2B advisory and technical services, such as blockchain technology implementation and advisory services for ICOs, are provided by Lykke Accelerator AG. These terms and conditions apply to such an engagement.
Due to the regulatory restrictions, we are not yet permitted to onboard residents from this country list.