Lykke Raffle - Terms & Conditions
Please note the following terms and conditions (“Terms”) that apply to this Raffle. In addition, there may be additional restrictions depending upon the country you are in and applicable local laws. The parties to this agreement are you and Lykke Corp. "Lykke Corp" refers to Lykke Corp, Inc., and "Lykke" refers to Lykke Corp and its affiliates.
- You must abide by the law.
- You must pass our KYC.
- Lykke employees, contractors, and their families are not eligible for rewards.
- Eligibility for rewards and determination of the recipients and amount of reward shall be at the sole discretion of Lykke. A reward is not guaranteed.
- You are responsible for all taxes associated with and imposed on any reward that you may receive from Lykke.
- You are responsible for notifying Lykke of any changes to your contact information, including but not limited to your email address. Failure to do so may lead to the forfeiture of any rewards you may become eligible for and receive.
- Users must claim their prize within 2 weeks of the Raffle end date.
- Within 10 days (after claiming the prize), the wallets of the winners will be credited for the prize amount in Short LyCI utility token, except for restricted jurisdictions.
- Lykke Corp reserves the right to discontinue the Raffle at any time without notice.
- If you or your bank are on a UN, US, EU, UK, Swiss or other sanctions list then you are ineligible to participate.
- If you are located in a restricted area (USA, Canada, New Zealand, Japan, British Columbia, Saskatchewan, Quebec in Canada, Namibia and China) then you are ineligible to participate. If you are located in or are in Yemen, Iran, Iraq, Libya, Afghanistan, Syria and North Korea, you are ineligible to participate.
- If you are located in Switzerland, in case of winning a prize you will be rewarded in fiat currency.
- Participants take part in this Raffle at their own risk and expense.
- This agreement constitutes the entire agreement of the parties with respect to the items listed above. This agreement may be amended or modified only by a subsequent agreement in writing.
- If any portion of this agreement is found to be illegal or unenforceable, then the parties shall be relieved of their responsibilities arising under such portion, but only to the extent that such portion is illegal or unenforceable.
Risks and price volatility
Trading financial products involves significant risk and can result in the loss of your invested capital. You should not invest more than you can afford to lose and should ensure that you fully understand the risks involved. Before trading, please take into consideration your level of experience, investment objectives and seek independent financial advice if necessary. It is the responsibility of the Client to ascertain whether he/ she is permitted to use the services of Lykke based on the legal requirements in his/ her country of residence. You understand, acknowledge and agree that there are inherent risks in connection with trading securities, derivatives, and financial instruments on Lykke and using the Services as set out above and below. In particular, but not limited to, you understand the risks listed below:
(i) Risk of software weaknesses: You understand and accept that the underlying software application and software platform (i.e., the Bitcoin and Ethereum blockchain) is still in an early development stage and unproven, why there is no warranty that the Services will be uninterrupted or error-free, and why there is an inherent risk that the software could contain weaknesses, vulnerabilities, or bugs causing, inter alia, the complete loss of funds.
(ii) Regulatory risk: You understand and accept that the blockchain technology allows new forms of interaction and that it is possible that certain jurisdictions will apply existing regulations on, or introduce new regulations addressing, blockchain technology-based applications, which may be contrary to the current setup of Lykke and which may, inter alia, result in substantial modifications of Lykke Services, including their termination.
(iii) Risk of loss of private key: Lykke can only be accessed by using the wallet with a combination of your account information (address), private key, and password. The private key is encrypted with a password. You understand and accept that if your private key file and password respectively get lost or stolen, the obtained products associated with your account (address) or password will be unrecoverable and will be permanently lost.
(iv) Risk of theft: You understand and accept that the underlying software application and software platform (i.e. the Bitcoin and Ethereum blockchain) may be exposed to attacks by hackers or other individuals that could result in theft or loss of funds.
(v) Risk of mining attacks: You understands and accepts that the blockchain used for the Lykke is susceptible to mining attacks, including but not limited to double-spend attacks, majority mining power attacks, "selfish-mining" attacks, and race condition attacks. Any successful attacks present a risk to Lykke Services.
Lykke cannot and does not guarantee that any of the transactions you make will be profitable. You acknowledge and agree that the transactions may be highly volatile (i.e., high volatility may occur during important news events, economic surprises, unusual social events, etc.) and that buying and selling products involves the risk of acquiring rights against an issuer who might not be creditworthy.