Senior Consultant Fintech
- We count on you to contribute to building and developing Lykke’s Fintech business in Switzerland.
- You help to build up the business architecture and business plan.
- You are responsible for organizing project meetings and preparing Powerpoint presentations.
- You gain national and international project s and team experience and take on responsibility from day one.
- You will be coached by inspiring and challenging leaders.
Who you are
- You have University Degree in Economics, Computer Science, Engineering or Business.
- You already have client project experience as a Consultant and /or facilitator of innovation approaches.
- Excellent team player, willing to work in a multicultural and fast moving company.
Fluency in English is required, Hebrew, Chinese or German is an asset
Are you interested? Please send your CV in English to email@example.com.
Magic starts here https://github.com/orgs/LykkeCity/dashboard.
Agile Agile Agile. We need results. We do nothing for a process sake. We are aiming THE result.
It's very simple. You are a part of a team. You have a voice. You influence within decision making process. You are truly Agile. There is no Supervisor upon you. You do not have to sit and wait your next task from your supervisor and getting obsolete. We are building S/W with block-chain which is decentralised. Decentralisation - is our philosophy. The only centre of everything - is a team, which has the same objective and can help you get a target. So if you believe that you can deliver in total democratic environment, please read the Requirements.
- Excellent knowledge of C#;
- Excellent knowledge of ASP.NET MVC / ASP.NET Core / .Net Core;
- Excellent knowledge of MSSQL and NoSQL databases - what is the difference between them, how and why we use first or second one;
- GIT - is our everything;
- Understand the difference between tasks and threads - which is better in which cases and why;
- Design patterns (DI, IoC, Façade, Singleton, Producer/Consumer etc.) - what is your favourite one?;
- The desire to create unit tests and all the necessary auxiliary tools to be sure that new feature did not break old features;
- Understand what is the architecture of the application and why it exists;
- Desire to acquire new knowledge every day and be open to new stuff;
- Be organised. We work around the world.
Assistent/in Finanzen 60-100%
Lykke, a leading Blockchain startup, is changing the world of financial markets. Our focus are crypto asset exchanges, that enable people to trade any type of product via the Blockchain. Lykke develops the software, runs the exchanges and licenses the technologies to other market players.
We are innovators in cutting-edge areas such as community-centered finance (including P2P lending), crowdfunding, Forex trading, HF- and algorithmic trading, and stream analytics.
Lykke is growing fast on a global basis. We are actively recruiting motivated candidates from around the globe.
What we offer
You will be part of an enthusiastic, highly motivated global team. Our teams are largely self-directed, which enables team members to take ownership of their initiatives and shape the ways in which Lykke works.
Assistent/in Finanzen 60-100%
- Verwaltung der Firmenkonti in Bezug auf Rechnungsabwicklung und Lohnzahlungen.
- Abwicklung des gesamten Rechnungsstellungsprozesses.
- Unterstützung bei der monatlichen Buchführung und Rechnungslegung.
- Überprüfung und Erstellung von Abteilungsbudgets.
- Selbstständige Analysetätigkeiten und Erstellung von Management-Reports.
- Allgemeine Unterstützung des CFOs.
Du hast eine abgeschlossene Berufslehre im Finanz- oder Treuhandbereich und interessierst Dich für Fintech und Blockchain? Fundierte MS-Office Kenntnisse sowie stilsicheres Englisch ergänzen dein Profil? Als Teamplayer bist Du gewillt in einem international aufgestellten dynamischen Startup zu arbeiten? Wenn Du diese Fragen mit Ja beantwortest freuen wir uns auf deine Bewerbung.
Bitte sende Deine Bewerbungsunterlagen via E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org
Full Stack Developer / Architect with focus on real-time analytics and trading systems
Lykke is changing the world of financial markets. Block chain technologies, stream analytics, HF trading, community centered finance (e.g. P2P lending), crowed funding are some of the buzz words that describe our activities.
Lykke is looking for developers that are ready to work with the most advanced system architectures in financial systems and community based portals.
- Senior Full Stack Developers / Architects
- Full Stack Developer
- Junior Developer
- High frequency web based streaming architecture for trading and big data analysis (low latency, high throughput, fault tolerant)
- Complex event & stream processing
- Stream based real time analytics
- Real-time metrics
- CQRS, Event sourcing
- Messaging patterns
- Loose coupling, Microservices
- .NET Core
- High performance message broker (e.g. Kafka)
- Stream processor (e.g. Storm, Flink, Amazon Kinesis, etc.)
- NoSQL DBs (e.g. MongoDB)
- In memory DB (e.g. Redis)